Dr Anurag Awasthi is affiliated to Artemis Hospital (JCI & NABH accredited) & Columbia Asia Hospital (NABH accredited) in Gurgaon (now Gurugram), India as Honorary Consultant for all Orthopedic, Sports Injury & Joint Surgery (including, Hip & Knee Replacement). Dr Awasthi is also affiliated to HCL Healthcare, Sec 54 for Out-Patient Consultations.
Bones Clinic Gurgaon is started by Dr Anurag Awasthi as a holistic center dedicated to Bone, Joints, and Spine Health. It focuses on prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of patients suffering with Bone & Joint disorders. Bones Clinic offers Orthopedic Consultations & Physiotherapy services. It also offers special discounts to women & senior citizens.
Dr Awasthi was earlier associated with Fortis Hospital, New Delhi & Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai as Orthopedic Specialist.
Dr Awasthi is among one of the best Orthopedic doctors in Gurgaon, India (Delhi NCR), who believes in following best ethical practices, with patient participation in decision making process. He has also designed packages in affordable, low cost healthcare for patients without insurance cover.
PRESS RELEASE :
THE HINDU March 17th, 2013
THE HINDU January 15th 2014
DECCAN HERALD January 27th, 2016
- Bones Clinic, Sector 49, Gurgaon (Personal Clinic)
- Artemis Hospital, Sector 51, Gurgaon
- HCL Healthcare Clinic, Sector 54, Gurgaon Click on Appointment Page for location & timings.
Dr Awasthi has been performing complicated state of art surgeries including Joint Replacements (Knee & Hip), Knee Arthroscopy, Minimally invasive fracture fixtion (MIPO), and handling complicated fractures including difficult infection and nonunions.Dr Anurag Awasthi is currently empanelled at Artemis Hospital, and Columbia Asia Hospital in Gurgaon, for all Orthopedic & Joint Replacement surgery. More about me.
- Orthopaedic Injury
- Knee Arthroscopy & ACL Surgery
- Knee Joint Replacement Surgery.
- Hip Joint Replacement Surgery.
- Please SMS request for preferred time slot/ clinic or hospital location/
- Save the confirmed Appointment Message for any future reference.