Dr Anurag Awasthi is a Medical graduate from the prestigious King George’s Medical College, Lucknow. He completed his post-graduate residency training in Orthopedics from Meerut Medical college in the year 2005. He did his thesis research on complicated Intra-articular fractures around the elbow region, and studied the effect of a new surgical technique. He has many articles published in peer reviewed journals, to his credit. Dr Awasthi has been attached as Orthopedic Specialist to the best in class medical centres in India, notable among them are Hinduja Hospital & Medical Research centre, Mumbai, Fortis Hospital, New Delhi, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon; among others.
Dr Anurag Awasthi
Orthopedic Surgeon in India
Sohna Road, Gurgaon
Dr Awasthi has been performing complicated state of art surgeries including Joint Replacements (Knee & Hip), Knee Arthroscopy, Minimally invasive fracture fixtion (MIPO), and handling complicated fractures including difficult infection and nonunions.
For more information, you may visit our LinkedIn profile and Facebook/ YouTube pages
Dr Anurag Awasthi is currently affiliated to Artemis Hospital, & Columbia Asia hospital, Gurgaon, India for all Orthopedic and Joint Surgeries.
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
1. Consultant Orthopedics & Joint Surgery- Affiliated to Artemis Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital, & Bones Clinic.
2. Fortis Hospital, Vasant kunj, New Delhi (2009-2013), and
3. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon (2008)
4. P.D. Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai,(2006-2008).
5. Residency Training- LLRM Medical College, Meerut 2003-2005
6. MBBS- King George Medical College, Lucknow 1996-2002
Personal Statement :
Dr Anurag Awasthi enjoys travel and technology. He is married to Dr Deepika Tiwari, Gynecologist in Gurgaon. They are blessed with a daughter.